

MSI standup 27-03-2024

Meeting started: Mar 27, 2024, 2:00:37 PM

Meeting duration: 26 minutes

Meeting participants: Ian Parsons, Jim Ferguson, Robyn Hammond, Sarah Landwehr

[View original transcript at Tactiq.](#)

Highlights

- 16:55 Jim Ferguson: Then we'd be ready to go. So. You know. You know anytime next week really? I mean we have a we have a scheduled
- 17:13 Jim Ferguson: Probably not on Wednesday. Probably after that. Yeah, so Thursday or Friday next week would
- 17:24 Ian Parsons: Right. Okay. So I think what we can do then is working on the assumption that we can get those forms in and done on Tuesday next week.
- 19:08 Ian Parsons: short for them. Then it would be the next week Monday or Tuesday.
- 22:28 Sarah Landwehr: posting things that she's posted on the current site like on the the dev site using, you know, the templates and stuff that you've set up. What is like the deadline like she should stop making changes before like we go live is that Tuesday? Monday Tuesday

Transcript

00:00 Ian P.: big project of only if only those guys in Minnesota with State up a bit later.

00:06 Robyn H.: All right. How you doing?

00:13 Jim F.: I am good. I yes, I actually you know, it's spring here. So I slipped on

the ice on the way into work today.

00:23 Ian P.: Oh, no.

00:24 Jim F.: I know how to fall pretty well, so

00:25 Robyn H.: I'm sorry.

00:27 Jim F.: everything's fine.

00:28 Robyn H.: Oh good.

00:29 Ian P.: Okay.

00:29 Jim F.: little damage to my trousers I suppose but

00:33 Robyn H.: Oh sounds like it was a bad fall.

00:35 Ian P.: Yeah.

00:38 Robyn H.: Oh.

00:39 Jim F.: I could walk away from it.

00:39 Robyn H.: Yeah.

00:40 Ian P.: Yeah.

00:40 Jim F.: So I'm fine.

00:42 Ian P.: Yeah, I heard there was lots of snow, but then also rain so basically slushy weather.

00:50 Jim F.: And and then it got cold. So now it's sort of crunchy on the top. So

00:54 Ian P.: Okay.

00:58 Robyn H.: All right.

00:58 Jim F.: yeah, but you know in a in a few days will be in the 40s and Fahrenheit and Yeah, things will things will melt away fairly quickly.

01:09 Ian P.: You okay?

01:12 Jim F.: This it's when we get something like this in January. You can't count on it going away for several weeks.

01:20 Ian P.: hmm

01:21 Robyn H.: Okay, that's yeah, I think we would fall quite frequently if we were there. We're not as skilled skiers.

01:29 Jim F.: yeah, it's

01:29 Robyn H.: ice skating

01:32 Jim F.: yeah used to the you know the ice and snow removal being so so good and thorough and so I wasn't paying attention. so

01:42 Robyn H.: right

01:43 Jim F.: mostly my fault that on that section

01:44 Robyn H.: Yeah.

01:45 Jim F.: of the sidewalk anyway.

01:49 Ian P.: still sucks.

01:50 Robyn H.: Yes, nothing.

01:50 Jim F.: so not to Cut you off. We have one one thing we're we're working on. Sarah's coming on now. So that's good. We're we we've discovered that on the you know, our archives site. that the that the login process Doesn't doesn't work properly within the archives site Universe. Let's just say and our system

02:36 Ian P.: right

02:36 Robyn H.: Okay.

02:40 Jim F.: administrators know what needs to be done and it involves our oit organization, which of course we're not. You know. we're not in the same organization and

02:53 Ian P.: Yeah.

02:55 Jim F.: they they have currently have a bit of a code freeze on I think for another three weeks. so Sarah sent me a draft form this morning and I looked at it and looked great. So it looks like we have to create. a couple of more forms Hopefully that's an easy lift.

03:20 Ian P.: Okay. We can do it. Let's get it done.

03:28 Jim F.: It's it's really so we can we can

03:28 Ian P.: Yeah, it's that's awesome.

03:31 Jim F.: manually add new faculty to new groups and that that

03:38 Ian P.: Okay.

03:40 Jim F.: Was taking care of automatically on the old site.

03:43 Ian P.: mmm

03:44 Jim F.: and we thought we're going to keep using that and we hope to keep using that mechanism here while we while we spin up the web app to do that, but anyhow, that's it's like okay, it's one more thing

03:58 Ian P.: Okay.

03:58 Jim F.: or I don't know two more things because it's two forms that we need to add to the punch list, I guess.

04:05 Robyn H.:

04:09 Sarah L.: Thankfully, it seems like the group

04:12 Jim F.: Yeah, yes.

04:13 Sarah L.: manager stuff still works properly

04:13 Ian P.: Okay.

04:17 Sarah L.: that. All good to go. Just the I figured so originally we were gonna have it where we needed

04:28 Ian P.: hmm

04:30 Sarah L.: forms for different types of Groups, so there's faculty non-faculty and then external users, but I figure it's probably just here

04:43 Ian P.: Okay.

04:44 Sarah L.: to have one.

05:05 Sarah L.: Form where they reach out to us and get their their initial umn account all you know approved and then they just feel that one form out. We just make a group once we have that information. So so I have the so there will be two forms that need to be created. One two get the information that is required to make a group and then the

05:12 Ian P.: mmm

05:12 Sarah L.: second would be well we have the non-faculty pi form already created so we can keep that and then

05:15 Jim F.: So we use less often.

05:15 Ian P.: Okay.

05:15 Sarah L.: the second form that would need to be created is just a POI form and that's very simple. It's just a set of information. We need to set up a person of interest account. So yeah.

05:18 Jim F.: Yeah, it's strange because the pi dashboard stuff. On the archive site which requires a login works.

05:31 Sarah L.: So as long as you're here, and you already have an account, you're good.

05:33 Ian P.: hmm

05:35 Jim F.: Yeah.

05:36 Sarah L.: Just getting in is the trouble.

05:36 Jim F.: but and so that that involves a yeah

05:39 Ian P.: Yeah.

05:42 Jim F.: involves a query over to oit Owned machines and

05:47 Ian P.: I see.

05:50 Jim F.: they they really they don't know about [www.archive](http://www.archive.org).

05:55 Ian P.: hmm Okay.

05:57 Jim F.: and they will they will just we you know, we can't apparently make a change over there for until the middle of April for some reason so I don't know.

06:10 Ian P.: That sucks. But will well make a plan.

06:11 Sarah L.: Yeah.

06:13 Ian P.: I think yeah, Sarah just sent that

06:14 Robyn H.: it's

06:15 Ian P.: over.

06:16 Robyn H.: details

06:16 Sarah L.: Yeah.

06:17 Ian P.: Creating these forms are quite quick. I think the what we need to decide is how to let people know about these forms. So I think there should be separate from the help desk. Otherwise It'll be confusing to people to try and navigate that.

06:37 Jim F.: Well, we could.

06:37 Robyn H.: And does it make sense to the pi page

06:38 Ian P.: It's got it.

06:39 Robyn H.: that we've created?

06:42 Sarah L.: that's kind of my thought is you know, we could have a like a getting access forms page or something that

06:48 Ian P.: hmm

06:51 Sarah L.: has those two forms on it and maybe instructions on like which one to use.

06:57 Ian P.: Okay.

06:58 Jim F.: so we

06:58 Sarah L.: Was I know I don't want people getting confused with the POI access. Form like you know, which is which ideally we have go to the request

07:06 Ian P.: hmm

07:09 Sarah L.: access form that gives us all the information to you know know if they do or do not have a human account already then if they do we can check to

make sure it's eligible.

07:20 Ian P.: <https://msi.dev.umn.edu/our-resources/getting-started>

07:21 Sarah L.: If they don't then we just direct them to the the POI form and they need to fill that out first so that they can get an account. We'll prove it and then set up their group.

07:32 Ian P.: Okay.

07:33 Sarah L.: Yep.

07:34 Ian P.: And we've got this getting started pages one that's linked to from the home page in the sort of the third section on the home page. So I think it'll be nice to included on there as well.

07:48 Sarah L.: Yeah. Yep.

07:50 Ian P.: Or just direct them to to whichever page we put it on just have it.

07:54 Sarah L.: Yeah, that's

07:55 Ian P.: Have it there.

07:56 Jim F.: So we edit that landing page we created as well.

08:01 Sarah L.: I think that's probably a good idea.

08:03 Jim F.: Yeah.

08:04 Ian P.: hmm

08:04 Robyn H.: Just that's what I was. eluding to

08:07 Ian P.: Yeah.

08:09 Jim F.: So the the top half is fine the second half. Were you know how to get a new account? That's where we need to we'll just

08:17 Ian P.: hmm

08:17 Sarah L.: Yeah under the getting started access information for pis. I think we need to just edit that.

08:23 Robyn H.: awesome

08:23 Sarah L.: section

08:25 Ian P.: Okay.

08:25 Robyn H.: Great you can.

08:25 Jim F.: and then when we fix it, we'll turn it back.

08:30 Robyn H.: No problems.

08:30 Sarah L.: Yeah.

08:31 Robyn H.: You can just let us know what edits

08:33 Ian P.: with it

08:33 Robyn H.: you want there. And then we will get it sorted.

08:36 Sarah L.: Sure.

08:36 Ian P.: Yeah.

08:38 Robyn H.: And then I'm guessing this. Yeah request a new msrpi group will have to edit that on the landing page as well.

08:46 Sarah L.: Yeah. which one which page is that the

08:53 Robyn H.: I just shared it with you click here and you access it by the those

08:57 Sarah L.: Oh, yes.

08:57 Robyn H.: buttons at the top manage Pi group.

08:59 Sarah L.: Yeah that one too.

09:06 Ian P.: okay good.

09:06 Sarah L.: Sounds good.

09:09 Jim F.: But the punch list that you sent Robyn. That I mean that all looked good to me.

09:17 Robyn H.: Right, just one of my questions Jim

09:18 Jim F.: just yeah.

09:21 Robyn H.: awesome. Nothing else to add.

09:26 Jim F.: Well, you know, not that we can think

09:27 Robyn H.: No.

09:28 Jim F.: of.

09:29 Robyn H.: Okay. Great.

09:32 Jim F.: How's that?

09:33 Robyn H.: Well other than the current Pi situation, which you need to get

09:36 Jim F.: Yeah.

09:37 Sarah L.: Yeah.

09:37 Robyn H.: sorted beforehand, you haven't had any more feedback or anything like that. You're good. awesome

09:45 Jim F.: No, I I talked with Ben yesterday and you know he was. he was looking around on it while I was talking talking at him so Yeah, there there may be some some things about content that that we

10:05 Ian P.: hmm

10:05 Jim F.: want to change but that's you know, that's that's up to us.

10:09 Ian P.: right

10:10 Jim F.: So but he was fine with that and you know eventually, you know, we were using over some other things, you know, there might be a thing or two that we want to add to one of the top level. Menus pull down so but those are sort

10:30 Ian P.: hmm

10:31 Jim F.: of future items. We were discussing at the time.

10:35 Robyn H.: Okay.

10:36 Jim F.: So we'd have to be creating creating content and then and then putting it in a new category that we want to discuss. So let's just say for instance something like if we want to hold separate category that we could you know that we're sort of showing on the top level or on the pull-down level.

10:58 Ian P.: hmm

10:59 Jim F.: They are how to do AI on our on our systems. so

11:06 Ian P.: Yeah.

11:08 Jim F.: so that's an example of when we might consider. So but that's yeah, that's future.

11:17 Robyn H.: future us to you

11:18 Jim F.: Yeah. Yeah.

11:22 Robyn H.: great.

11:22 Ian P.: great, and on the topic of upcoming

11:25 Robyn H.: and this

11:28 Ian P.: tasks after we've launched and I'm just wondering how how to think about quoting or getting a contract in place for for luck work. Would it make sense to you to have a a budget available. Let's say for the next six months that we can tap into as needed. And maybe with a monthly a monthly cap, but that we just ping you when we're getting close to those caps and you can make some decisions based on that.

12:05 Ian P.: Or would it be better to be detailed and specific about the tasks that we want to tackle and put those into a cost estimate?

12:22 Sarah L.: I'm thinking from the contract perspective that they'll probably want to specific list of tasks that you know, you would be looking at we could you know set that

12:32 Ian P.: hmm

12:34 Sarah L.: as like a timeline for you know, six months of like, you know ongoing work on these these things. I think that would be helpful with like sort of a cost estimate on how much You know you anticipate that would take.

12:49 Ian P.: Yeah.

12:51 Sarah L.: And yeah, I could definitely get that forwarded on for. consideration or approval or whatever

12:58 Ian P.: Okay.

13:01 Jim F.: Yes, Sarah you and I can talk about

13:01 Ian P.: Thanks.

13:01 Sarah L.: Yeah.

13:04 Jim F.: how we might how we might do that because I'm I'm sort of thinking also

13:06 Sarah L.: Yeah.

13:08 Robyn H.: Good.

13:08 Jim F.: from the overall research Computing perspective.

13:13 Ian P.: mmm

13:13 Jim F.: to see if Jim would rather have something at that area at that area because that then that might cover any extra DSI stuff that Haley would want to do and our

13:24 Sarah L.: right

13:25 Ian P.: Yeah.

13:28 Jim F.: you know, we have we have Leah working on a you know, a new version of the actual RC site. I mean, she just rearranging things

13:36 Ian P.: Okay.

13:38 Jim F.: that we have there. It may not be so complex that we that we yeah. they need to get your expertise on but Yeah, right. We should probably talk to talk to Jim about where he wanted, you know worried want that. money to come from I guess and

14:02 Sarah L.: right

14:03 Ian P.: I can.

14:03 Jim F.: and to whom it would apply so it might be a little little easier than for you all then having a yeah. three or four different contracts

14:18 Ian P.: hmm Yeah, that makes sense.

14:20 Jim F.: so but yeah, I think like Sarah said I'm

14:23 Ian P.: Yeah.

14:27 Jim F.: pretty sure our our business office. Honcho will want to detail so

14:34 Ian P.: Yeah.

14:35 Sarah L.: Yeah.

14:37 Ian P.: That's just sensible. I think from from us perspective. It's been a a long project. I think it'll be worth our while to just take another look at how we've structured our code and how we've Meant to things they might be ways for us just to simplify and clean up. I think we've done a pretty good job, but I think it's just prudent to go back and and make sense of things after we've taken a couple of weeks break.

15:11 Ian P.: And then yeah any any future work think it all. that we can be specific but there's always something else that that pops up right so

15:22 Jim F.: right

15:22 Sarah L.: right Yeah with the caveat of and anything

15:25 Robyn H.: think

15:25 Ian P.: so

15:27 Sarah L.: else critical that you know.

15:29 Ian P.: yeah.

15:31 Jim F.: well, we'll have

15:31 Sarah L.: We discovered that we didn't

15:31 Ian P.: all of these things

15:33 Sarah L.: anticipate.

15:36 Jim F.: thinking be all about all about the language for Brian I think.

15:39 Sarah L.: Yeah.

15:41 Ian P.: Okay, great. So we'll give some thought to that as well, but we'll wait until you're

15:46 Sarah L.: Sure.

15:48 Ian P.: back from you after you've chatted with Jim.

15:51 Jim F.: Okay.

15:52 Robyn H.: great. So I'm two questions from my side a launch kind of launch date. Obviously, we need to get the form in but have you got a plan for that? And I'm not sure if this department that is on hold effects launch at all. I don't know if

it's the same Department. I don't think so. But yeah. Have you got any ideas around that what would be a good time?

16:18 Jim F.: Well, I think once you know, what's those news forms are in place and and working? for people to be able to You know request. Yeah, we need new faculty to smoothly be able to get in on our machines. So once those are created in place

16:39 Ian P.: hmm

16:39 Robyn H.: It's yeah.

16:42 Jim F.: and then you know, the punch list has gone through there. I know that's that some of those things are are quick. But but necessary.

16:51 Ian P.: Yeah.

16:55 Jim F.: Then we'd be ready to go. So. You know. You know anytime next week really? I mean we have a we have a scheduled

17:03 Ian P.: Okay.

17:04 Jim F.: maintenance. on Wednesday so probably not.

17:12 Sarah L.: Ideally, maybe after that.

17:13 Jim F.: Probably not on Wednesday. Probably after that. Yeah, so Thursday or Friday next week would

17:18 Ian P.: Okay.

17:20 Jim F.: would be fine I think and

17:23 Robyn H.: Okay.

17:24 Ian P.: Right. Okay. So I think what we can do then is working on the assumption that we can get those forms in and done on Tuesday next week.

17:37 Ian P.: Once that's done we can put in the request with the Drupal team. To shift over everything on Dave.

17:47 Jim F.: Okay.

17:48 Ian P.: to production and please make a backup of production if you don't mind just Just in case things go horribly wrong. And and then in that email, there will be a couple of questions and tasks for them particularly redirects. So we're hoping they can assist us in in setting up those redirects might be that they have another way of doing it and that will take that back. But I just want to ask that question and the rest of those tasks we can then do.

18:22 Ian P.: the following day assuming they went act on it instantly. And on

previous sites, we've had them respond within a day, but I think it was on DSI way. We waited a week.

18:40 Robyn H.: mmm

18:41 Ian P.: So it might be that we put in the request on Tuesday and it launches. And the following week, but we can we can ask if they can get it ready for us to launch on Thursday then. Preferably Thursday, I wouldn't want to wake up to a new site on Friday and have to to fight some fires.

19:00 Jim F.: Okay.

19:01 Sarah L.: Yeah.

19:03 Ian P.: So Thursday, Thursday would be ideal.

19:03 Sarah L.: agreed

19:05 Ian P.: Otherwise if that timeline is too

19:07 Robyn H.: following

19:08 Ian P.: short for them. Then it would be the next week Monday or Tuesday.

19:14 Sarah L.: Jim do you want to send out anything? To users ahead of that maybe. Something I mean we could maybe put it in a maintenance email since everyone gets those if we want to warn people that you know, they'll send you MSI website.

19:29 Jim F.: We're sending maintenance email Monday morning. Anyway, so we'll put a I'll put a

19:33 Sarah L.: Yeah.

19:34 Jim F.: line in there about that.

19:36 Robyn H.: right

19:39 Ian P.: exciting

19:39 Jim F.: See see who reads it.

19:40 Sarah L.: Exciting. Yeah.

19:42 Ian P.: yeah, well, we'll

19:43 Robyn H.: That's always a good test.

19:44 Ian P.: yeah, we'll see a spike in traffic. I'm sure.

19:48 Sarah L.: Yeah.

19:48 Robyn H.: this

19:49 Ian P.: Yeah.

19:50 Robyn H.: and then my last question was just about training. So I think

you've been loading Parsons and kind of helping yourself and but we wanted to find out what you would need from us. If you need us to put something together for the post or if that's okay. And if there's maybe something specific that we can focus on for you. And would you prefer a training session or something that we just give you a how-to?

20:16 Sarah L.: What do you think Jim? I mean, I I personally know I

20:21 Ian P.: hmm

20:22 Sarah L.: probably uncomfortable like figuring it out. But I want to like make sure that Tracy understands like how to do all of her posts and things because she posts much more frequently than I do. So

20:34 Jim F.: Yeah. It I think it would be nice to have a scheduled session.

20:43 Robyn H.: Okay.

20:43 Jim F.: So I know end of your day and

20:44 Ian P.: Okay.

20:48 Jim F.: beginning of ours. And let's let's invite. You know a few people Sarah.

20:57 Sarah L.: Yeah, Tracy Becky. I

21:01 Jim F.: Leah

21:02 Sarah L.: Leah I think that's the core five.

21:04 Ian P.: Okay.

21:08 Jim F.: and yeah, and we'll make sure those can attend and yeah, I might ask a couple of other folks.

21:15 Robyn H.: Great.

21:15 Ian P.: Okay.

21:17 Jim F.: if they want if they want to

21:18 Ian P.: Yeah.

21:19 Robyn H.: Would you like to get that in before launch or are you happy to just after lunch?

21:27 Sarah L.: I think after it's fine.

21:29 Jim F.: yeah.

21:30 Sarah L.: Yeah, I don't.

21:31 Jim F.: So so yeah, so that actually be working on let's call it the you know, they'll be the real that

21:42 Ian P.: hmm

21:42 Jim F.: they'll be the dev site and they'll be the real site. well You know, we'll also teach people they need to work on the website.

21:55 Ian P.: Yeah.

21:57 Sarah L.: Yeah, Jim all I'm thinking through that. Stuff still so we'll I want to have a chat with you about like, you know

22:05 Jim F.: Because you know, it's been Wild West

22:06 Sarah L.: process and stuff for that just in

22:06 Jim F.: for a long time. You know working on the live site.

22:07 Ian P.: hmm

22:08 Jim F.: so

22:08 Sarah L.: terms of posting and things so I'll

22:08 Jim F.: yeah.

22:11 Sarah L.: we'll talk about that, too.

22:11 Ian P.: Yeah.

22:15 Robyn H.: Okay.

22:16 Sarah L.: Yeah Fair.

22:17 Robyn H.: So, let's see what date we get for go live and then we can plan the the

22:18 Sarah L.: How does it?

22:21 Robyn H.: training session after that.

22:22 Ian P.: hmm

22:24 Sarah L.: I know Tracy has like kind of been

22:24 Ian P.: Okay.

22:24 Robyn H.: right

22:28 Sarah L.: posting things that she's posted on the current site like on the the dev site using, you know, the templates and stuff that you've set up. What is like the deadline like she should stop making changes before like we go live is that Tuesday? Monday Tuesday

22:51 Ian P.: That's a good question.

22:54 Sarah L.: Just so she can hold off on. anything until

22:56 Ian P.: Yeah. Think once we put the request in I'll ask the the Drupal team to give us a launch date if they can and then just based on that we can we can let

you know.

23:11 Sarah L.: Sure.

23:12 Jim F.: So it can be last minute then or so to speak.

23:14 Ian P.: Yep.

23:15 Sarah L.: Okay.

23:15 Jim F.: Okay.

23:16 Ian P.: Yeah. yeah, so we can work up basically up until they launch

23:22 Robyn H.: or push it

23:24 Ian P.: because they'll copy absolutely

23:24 Sarah L.: Yeah.

23:26 Ian P.: everything that's on that Dave's side to cross. so yeah, she might just lose stuff if she she does it in that time frame.

23:37 Sarah L.: Yeah.

23:38 Robyn H.: as if

23:42 Sarah L.: Tell her to make an offline copy so

23:43 Ian P.: okay.

23:44 Sarah L.: she can just copy and paste it.

23:46 Ian P.: Yeah.

23:47 Jim F.: So is it we who are making a backup of the current site?

23:54 Ian P.: And I'll ask that if ask the Drupal team if they can make make a copy and

24:00 Jim F.: Okay.

24:01 Ian P.: it's it's really a copy of the database the site files. We we have those so that's fine. It's really just to have a copy of the database.

24:11 Jim F.: All right, for some reason they cannot. I don't I would don't understand why they wouldn't be able to but let us know and we'll well, we'll try to get someone here to be able to do it. I'm not sure.

24:29 Ian P.: Okay.

24:30 Jim F.: But it's probably just a yeah a snapshot of the repository, right? It's a okay.

24:38 Ian P.: And yeah, it should I'm sure that report team will have access to that today. There should be able to make a backup.

24:46 Jim F.: Okay. Yeah, it's just been unusual relationship.

24:51 Ian P.: hmm

24:53 Jim F.: for a while since this this website did you know so much more extra than

24:59 Ian P.: Yeah.

24:59 Jim F.: any other website around campus?

25:04 Sarah L.: So yeah, let us know if you run into

25:05 Ian P.: Okay.

25:07 Sarah L.: problems with that. We'll try to explain.

25:09 Ian P.: Okay. We'll do that.

25:14 Sarah L.: cool

25:15 Robyn H.: Yeah.

25:17 Sarah L.: exciting

25:17 Ian P.: Thanks everyone. It's been quite a journey.

25:18 Robyn H.: this

25:19 Ian P.: It feels it feels like a bit of an anti-climax, but I'm sure that the excitement levels will pick up once once we launch this, baby.

25:29 Sarah L.: Yeah.

25:29 Robyn H.: Absolutely.

25:29 Jim F.: Yeah.

25:30 Ian P.: But yeah, thanks. It's been such an awesome right so far.

25:34 Sarah L.: Yeah.

25:36 Ian P.: Thank you.

25:36 Sarah L.: definitely

25:36 Robyn H.: Thanks so much.

25:37 Jim F.: Hope everything goes smoothly.

25:38 Sarah L.: Yes.

25:39 Robyn H.: Yes.

25:39 Ian P.: yep, same

25:41 Sarah L.: All right.

25:43 Robyn H.: Thanks so much.

25:44 Jim F.: All right.

25:44 Sarah L.: Yep.

25:45 Robyn H.: We'll look for those foam details.

25:45 Jim F.: Thank you.

25:46 Sarah L.: Yeah, I'll send those over when I

25:48 Robyn H.: Thank you so much.

25:48 Sarah L.: once I get the questions all figured out so

25:51 Robyn H.: left out

25:53 Ian P.: okay.

25:53 Sarah L.: cool

25:53 Robyn H.: Thanks, Sarah. Thanks Jim.

25:54 Sarah L.: Yep.

25:55 Jim F.: Thanks.

25:55 Robyn H.: Have a good day.

25:55 Sarah L.: See you later. Bye.

25:57 Ian P.: right Now get UPS.

26:03 Robyn H.: Thank you.

26:05 Ian P.: Okay good. Yeah.

26:09 Robyn H.: Oh, man. Oh cool. I've got my email setting for Haley. And so I
just want to check the last

26:14 Ian P.: Okay.

26:16 Robyn H.: bits and Bob's button. I'm gonna

26:19 Ian P.: hmm

26:19 Robyn H.: Send him.

26:21 Ian P.: Okay.

26:21 Robyn H.: All right.

26:22 Ian P.: Yes. also just

26:25 Robyn H.: Yes all over the place. to say take the there's always something
more to do.

26:30 Ian P.: Yeah.

26:31 Robyn H.: Anyway, but it's looking great.

26:34 Ian P.: Okay.

26:34 Robyn H.: I'm very proud to hand it over. So yeah.

26:37 Ian P.: Yeah, same it's looking really good.

26:39 Robyn H.: Yeah.

[View original transcript at Tactiq.](#)